Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Why Today Was a Great Day in Mommy land...

1.) I got 3 really good Free tunes on itunes, and bought the new Counting Crows song for a buck. Good stuff.

2.) Nate colored with Magic Marker all over my stairs. While I was talking to the lawyer and loan officers alternately, while making dinner. I don't care who you are, that's just funny (albeit Frustrating). I'm never going to hear the end of it from Darlene about why I'm always letting my kids play with magic markers....

3.) Nate has just requested and is dancing to "Paradise City", or as he calls it.."Take me Hooowme!".

4.) Jack had an AWESOME day at school. He has sufficiently buttered up his teachers by telling them how pretty they are.

5.) I got to play Chutes n Ladders.

6.) I read 3 Chapters in "Loving Frank".

7.)I fed the kids at our usual dinner time (John wasn't home) bathed them, brushed their teeth, put Maddie to bed, and then John and I got to eat a Quiet dinner in peace. It was a wonderful 3.5 minutes.

8.) It's snowing out, maybe 12 inches. That means I have an excuse not to Swim tomorrow (With triathalon training, I decided Weds. is my swim 3/4 of a mile day).

9.) Kim called to check on me. I never get to talk to her, so it was nice. She offered to help with our move.

10.) I think Nate is trying to do the 2 year old equivalent of a stage dive, right here in the basement. I love this kid, he's a riot. Jack is happy he made it to whatever level he's on in Star Wars Legos. Jack knows some words to Itsy Bitsy Teensy Eeensy Weensy Yellow Polka Dot Bikini. They are both happy, fun loving boys. What would I do without them?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again what is up with the Magic Markers!! Give yourself a break and magically put them up in a cabinet that is up high or locked. They then become very special when mom takes them out and no more writing on the walls, carpet...stairs. Oh what the hell let them play it makes for a much funnier blog!