Sunday, February 10, 2008

Omaha, maybe?

Dear Juli,

We miss you. Often Jack brings up when we're going to Omaha again. It is hard to remind him of the 9 hour car trip, and then throw 30 below (with wind chill) wheather on top of it. This time he wants daddy to come. Maybe I can convince Daddy-O to go during the College world Series. You know we are Baseball Freaks here. In fact, February 14th is a big day. "Pitchers and Catchers report". I am not sure what that means, but for baseball people, it is a big deal. Forget "Show your Wife how much you love her" day. It is all about the "BIG SHOW". What- Evah!!!

I will visit again someday, if only to see the Omaha Zoo. That place is phenomenal.

I hope ya'll are feelin' better.

Love,
Jen

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

Oh Please come and visit us again! We had so much fun! And you said that the drive wasn't that bad. Remember? You said it! It would be wonderful if you all came during the world series. I am sure Craig could score some tickets. I will score some babysitters and we will get mani/pedis! Oh yes we will! Miss you! love, Julianne