Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thank you..Thank you Very Much


I'm in a bit of a quandry. Yesterday we got more snow, but it was the good, light fluffy kind that's easier to shovel than what we got last week. So Jack and I went out to shovel. I tried to snow blow, but the snow was actually too light.
We also did my next door neighbor's, and the pregnant gal across the street again. No biggie. RAK week and all. Wellllll, about 6:30 my doorbell rings. I'm thinking it's a freecycler (www.freecycle.org) coming to get some goods I'm giving away, but it was the gal across the street giving me a Thank You card. And a hug. That made my day. It's enough to know you're appreciated.
She ran back home, I opened the card, and found a $50 gift card to Panera. It's pretty awesome and all, but all I did was snow blow her driveway (she had more buildup on hers) a few times. I think $50 is a bit much, but on the same hand, don't want to offend them either. So, What are my options? Write a Thank you note for the Thank You note? Return the $50? What?
Help!

No comments: