Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My Whole Tom Brady "Issue"

Quick, take a look at him. What's the first thing you notice? Much to my husband' s chagrin, the first thing I see when I look at you (or Tom Brady) is your teeth. Some guys notice eyes. Some women notice how big a guys pecs are. All I see are teeth. Bad teeth (crooked, black or missing) indicates bad breath and worse hygiene. Good teeth (white, straight, etc.) indicates truly how you feel about your appearance. Not to mention, good oral hygiene can prevent heart attacks because icky stuff can very easily worm it's way into your blood stream via gingivitis or worse. Anywhooo....
Such a Handsome Devil... He has beautiful teeth. He really does. But I have a HUGE problem trying to listen when he speaks. I think they're veneers. Maybe one too many sacks knocked out a few of his pearly whites, but he talks like he has a sock in his mouth. John says I am crazy and probably the only person in America to notice. I don't care. Now you all are aware too. I think he thinks he's so hot, so hey, check out that gorgeous smile and "oh by the way I dumped my girlfriend when she was pregnant with my baby so I could date a supermodel. But I look great in those Cologne ads, thanks to my fake teeth."

Whatevah! Keep smilin' Tommy, even though your Pat's LOST IT!!!

No comments: