Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Little Crushes

I think, when you're married little crushes on the opposite sex are okay. As long as they're a long shot and relatively harmless. So, am I pining after Brad Pitt. Eww. No. Do I REALLY love Tom Brady. No. Can't stand FAke teeth. However....

Well, Stephen Colbert. Any guy that is as SMART as he is and witty and can throw an educated quip in here and there, well, I can't help it. John is pretty smart and funny and has the same hair do as Stephen Colbert, so maybe that is why I like him. Just change the eye color and add glasses and it's very much John....Hmmm....
My other "Crush"? Okay, Any Man who can take flour, butter and Sugar, and turn it into a tank or even the Taj Mahal, or most recently viewed the castle Hogwarts from the Harry Potter series... well even if you're not really cute I love you just a little bit. And Chef Duff has such a super personality, that I love him just a little bit more.
I know I'm weird. I don't care. It's why I loved John Cusak and Jeremy Piven (pre Entourage--- HOLLA Chicago boy!) before they were celebretards. (side note: a VERY good friend of mine has a friend who dated Jeremy Piven in the late 90's. She dumped him cuz he's an ass, but I don't care....Isn't PCU the BEST movie EVER?).

Ladies, who do you love (secretly of course???)....

No comments: