Friday, March 07, 2008

Piggy Tails

I tried. I really, really did. But I am not a girly girl. I don't know quite what to do, but I'm kina sure Mads isn't going to be one either, what with beating up people at the Y and playing with Power Rangers and all. But sometimes I think she tries to go to the other side. And I can't help her.

The following is my first attempt at doing 'girl hair.' The boys are easy. I NEVER comb their hair. It is dry and go ready. So, you can laugh. But not too hard, okay? My sis ALWAYS did my hair.

Okay, not too bad in black and white. You can't see the damage I did.

Oh, and THERE it is! First of all, it is NOT easy to work with Muppet hair. Secondly, she's a moving target. Thirdly, Yes, there is more rubberband than blonde, but I was using my hair ties since I don't have any for her (WHERE do you get teeny tiny ones anyway?).
Not too bad from the side. Jack said she looks like Brooke. Of course she DID NOT. My sister is trendy and knows what she's doing with girl hair. I'm a little slow on the uptake.
Okay, here's the worst of it. Sure, it looks like LL Cool J did her hair. I can't help who I am, but isn't she darn cute anyways?

2 comments:

Weiss Women said...

Oh she looks cute! You did fine! It is hard to make an even part in the back because a lot of times they have more hair on one side of their head than the other. At least while it is still growing in. You can get those little pigtail holders everywhere..target,walmart, some grocery stores...I don't think you should try to get all of her hair in it all at once. Do just the top half of her head and leave the bottom. You will do just fine! It is like having a doll...that moves and hits. Good times ahead! Love, Julianne

Anonymous said...

Bring her over....I am good piggytail person!!

Darlene