Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Smell Spring

Look how happy she is on the pot! She will be potty trained before Nathan, I'm pretty sure of it. He poops his pants and then runs around me in wide circles going, "I pooed my pants. Ha ha mom!"

I'm not laughing kid. Today was gorgeous! Spring may finally be here, or at least is coming close! I met some friends at a park that I didn't think would be too muddy, and the kids just RAN, and climbed and RAN! It was fantastic!

3 kids, one firetruck, multiple photo ops, not one of them all looking at the same time.
Sigh.


Hopefully the only motorcycle he'll ever ride. Of course it is located in the muddiest area of the park. Of course he had to keep going in there. Of course he got filthy dirty. But it's all good, he was wearing his Storm Trooper Boots.

Nate Climbing.


Nate on the Motorcycle. I'm pretty sure this won't be his last motorcycle ride. Yes, he's wearing his Buzz Jammies. That is what he dressed himself in today, and who am I to argue with his self-help skills development. He also pooped his pants and ran around the park saying, "I got Poo! I got Poo!" I made him have poo until we got home.

He didn't like it. Maybe he'll learn his lesson one of these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so jealous of the potty sitting. We just wear our underwear on our heads and sing about the day he'll actually start using the potty instead of running in fear.