Monday, March 10, 2008

All I want to Know is: Do They Come In a Man's size 10 and 1/2?


I got my Bed Bath and Beyond catalogue today and was stunned to find these little beauties in there. The premise is they can clean your wood floors as you walk on them. Or as you're cleaning everything else throughout the course of your day. (What is Gram Betty's saying? "Stick a broom up my ass and I'll sweep the floor while I make dinner?")
Now you don't have to have a pole up your butt.
Hmmm...There's a lot I could say about "cleaning slippers" but I won't. They look awfully narrow for my husband's feet, and there's a lot I could say about his cleaning abilities as well. But I won't. I think these kinda speak for themselves. How many more ways can stay at home Diva's multi-task?
Thoughts???

No comments: