Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Homage to My Online Girlfriend

Julz did it, and it worked out well for her. Now I've gone and done it too. I have an online mommy girlfriend, and she totally rocks. I've never met her face to face, but she sent me this awesome artwork for my new home. It's a hand drawn pic of the fam, and I suppose the best part is the boys aren't hitting each other, yelling, fighting, screaming, or whatever. We are all smiling. It's the best family photo we have. For realz. I will post a photo of it when it is properly framed and hanging in the "just the right" spot.

I don't know much about her except that she's an amazing woman and a great mom. Someday we will hook up and indulge in chocolate fountain (Thanks Juli for getting me hooked on THAT one!). I just know we'll be good friends. We like the same music, she has 2 boys, and she tells me how to color coordinate my home. What else is there?

So, online girlfriend (you know who you are!) Thanks for my mail today. It made my month, and for that I am indebted.

You totally rock!

PS I will save some Stale Peeps for the event of when you come to visit, and we'll HAVE to try them in the chocolate fountain. I can only imagine what heaven that might be!

2 comments:

Weiss Women said...

May your online girlfriend relationship be blessed like mine is!

Anonymous said...

How do you get an online girlfriend without knowing her?? Did I miss something??

Darlene