Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Clown Feet

Mads got new shoes today, and her left foot is a whole half size bigger than her right. John now calls her "Stumps". Not a very flattering nickname, but, well it's better than "Crash Test" and "Dewey". (Guess which boy is which name) Her legs are so skinny that she looks like she has clown shoes on. You'll see.

This is Nate, and yes, those are gloves on his toes. He likes to put shoes on feet and hands and pretend to be a dog. Woof Woof!
Clown shoes!! Aren't they totally cute kicks though? And no, her pants weren't falling down. They're size 18 month and she needs them for the length, but little miss no belly can't keep 'em from bagging everywhere!
Just so you know I'm not kidding about either the mullet or her skinny legs, here's an okay shot of both. And I am also not kidding when I say we run a pants optional operation here. And her princess cd player is WAY cool. At least I know her legs come from my side of the fam. Ever seen my dads??? John complains about my bony hips and knobby knees, and well, I can't help genetics. (Too bad my 'front butt' or "muffin top' totally is my kids' faults!)
Inside and out, we Love Each other!
Mug shot preview (he'll probably be caught kegging at 16 and be laughing when the cops say, "Now hold the sign and turn to the left." I'm not sure what's on his face, it's certainly not the dinner he refused to eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that they closed the Stride Rite in Spring Hill mall? Just noticed that today. Love Maddie's new shoes. C.