Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Follow-Up

I have taken under advisement from those who know better and have decided on Spiderman Wallies stickers for Jacks room (I'm still not painting the walls black), and Nate actually gets the Soup-man border. Now for Maddie. I can't decide. Not sure why I'm so Hell bent on fairies. Maybe because she's so little. Maybe because fairies represent innocence. Maybe because we could all use a little magic in our day.

Here is choice Number one. Now, her room is pretty big, so it won't be all bunched like this. And I'm not crazy about those cloud birds either. And we would not do the walls that dark. But I thought it was cute, even it it IS a bit Kitsch.
Here is choice 2. There would be 25 of these broads all over her room, with space for cute paintings or photos and of course her name in wooden letters on the wall. I also want to put a shelf along one entire wall for all her snowglobes and untouchables.

I don't like the flower stuff they have out there. Too old lady-ish. And some of the other "girly" stuff makes be vurp (yes "Vurp") alittle, with sayings like "bling bling" and "I'm a Diva" or "I'm a Princess". Please. Get over yerself, hunny. The son doesn't rise and set with you.
Hmmmm...any thoughts? I just want something innocent and girly. Even if she does play with Rescue Heroes and Buzz Lightyear!

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

I like the first picture the best. I like the combo of the castle/fairies/clouds kind of thing. It would look great in Maddies room! A good imagination starter. Maybe some in my room would be nice! Love, J