Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sporty?

I'm laughing as I type this. I just erased the Spice Girls poll, and for some reason, most voted me as being the "Sporty" Type. I am not sporty, gang. Just cuz I exercise doesn't make me sporty. Fun fact: I've never been in an organized sport in my life, aside from Gymnastics and Swimming, so for people to think I'm athletic is a gas. I'm not really athletic, I just kinda look that way I guess....

What's even funnier is that some voted me in as "Scary". I'm not scary, am I? Hehe. I'll take it though, that Mel B. kicked some booty on Dancing with the Stars. If I had her bod and her dancing ability, I'd be aces. I'll pass on the Eddie Murphy as baby Daddy thing though.

Too fun. Hope everyone is having a great weekend in the cold. And as quoted from the Chicago Tribune "If you think it's cold here, try Antarctica".

No thanks.

No jumping into ice holes for me, thankyouverymuch.
BTW, a side note: Congrats to Matt and Rene on baby to Be this summer. It's their first, and we're sooo excited for them!!!

No comments: