Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Musings...

*Why does Play-Doh bother selling multicolored dough? It always turns into a non-descript gray-green blob anyway.

*What exactly, do kids find so tasty about Play-Doh?

* Will we ever find out Barack Obama's political agenda? (Lord I hope NOT!) Change is NOT always good. Especially when we're not sure what "change" dude has in mind. Way to coin a phrase for the 08 election year though.

*When will Rudy give up the whole "Look what I did on 9/11" gig? Let's evolve. Progress people, progress.

*Damn! Forgot to set parental controls on the t.v. Yesterday I came down in the morning and found the boys GLUED to Fantastic Four on PAY PER FREAKING VIEW! How did they figure that crap out?

* Thank Goodness all they were watching was the "Fantastic Four" and Not "Debbie Does the Fantastic Four". You CAN get playboy on pay per view. How DID they figure that out?

*How do you EVEN do the parental control? Why are my kids more technologically inclined than me? CRAP!

*How much does a Pay Per View movie even cost?

*Why do my kids keep putting inedible objects in their mouths? For crying out loud, they don't have Prader-Willie! http://www.unmcoc.org/manual/pws/index.htm (In case you're wondering what it is--scroll down to the appetite part).

*Is blogging a cure for chronic insomnia? I should hope there's something out there.

No comments: