Thursday, January 17, 2008

It Sickens me

That I am actually looking forward to baseball season. Maybe just looking forward to spring. Maybe the Cubs will make it to the World Series, what with the renovations at Wrigley and all....

It's too damn cold out, what is it, like -4?? And all I keep thinking of is Matt jumping into a hole carved into the icy sea in Antarctica. Your visual? A Big half naked (in boxers) white guy in ANTARCTICA getting ready to jump into A HOLE IN THE ICE!!!! His mother must've been proud when he sent us all that photo.

And I keep thinkin'...it was colder there then, than it is here now, and there is no way in HELL I'd be out in my skivvies jumping into a hole in the iced over ocean.

Time to curl into my electric blankie next to my heat radiating husband. My toes are cold and he just LOVES it when I put my cold toes on his warm legs. Loves to be startled awake by his half reptilian wife.

Damn it's cold out!

No comments: