Saturday, January 19, 2008

Missing....

1.) I'm really, really missing the show "6 Feet Under". You know, the one about the fam that ran a funeral home. That was quality t.v., none of this constant barage of reality garbage.

Guess I'm stuck just listening to the Soundtrack, esp. Sia's "Breathe Me." FYI, Nate is 'partially' named after Nate Fisher. I love Peter Krause and the character he created. And I fell in love with the name. And, as SuperNurse Karin said, "I've never known a Nate that wasn't hot". True,true.

2.) My kids. I'm at work getting ready to go on my last home visit of the day. Last therapy session of the weekend, Whoo Hoo!

3.) Sleep. Stinkin' kids up at 5:30! (I did pick up that Ferber sleep book though. Maybe it will help?) I have taken Julianne and Leslie's advice and am trying the whole"Stay in your room until 7" thing, but it's not working because 2 boys in the room create mischief. The new rule is "No breakfast/t.v. until 7". They don't care, they are now into fixing their own cereal (mess) and watching Pay Per View.

And I'm too tired to yell at them or care.

4.) Wine. Could use a glass right now, but that's borderline unprofessional, don't you think?

5.) Out of state friends and family. Especially the ones we only see once or twice a year. (Or when someone gets married).

6.) Lunch. Forgot to eat today and had to treat kids in the meantime.

7.) My workout. I'll have to double it for tomorrow (Go Sporty, Go sporty, go, go go, Go Sporty)!

9.) Free time. In general.

Sigh......
What are ya'll missing lately?

No comments: