Friday, January 18, 2008

Registered

Yesterday was busy. We had Jack's parent/teacher conferences, and all in all they went well. No new informatin, except that he's borderline genius and should skip a few grades...KIDDING! Academically though, he is doing JUST FINE-probably better than most June boys who are forever handicapped by being a lefty. I'll take it though.

Later in the afternoon I had to register Mr. Jack for Kinneygarten. It was surreal knowing that I have a kid old enough to be in 'big kid school' but the process itself was relatively painless and pretty quick to boot. I'm sort of hoping he gets afternoon kindergarten, but I'm not going to be upset one way of the other if he gets morning. I just want afternoon so I can sign Nate up for a.m. preschool and then have special afternoon time with him. We'll see.

So, in a nutshell, next year I'll have 2 kids in school. Whatever will I do with just one kid? It's been so long that I've forgotten what it's like to have only one, and I'm looking forward to it for sure!

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

Congrat's on getting your registration done. We get our packet next month. It requires some serious documentation doesn't it! Also, Craig is a lefty and a June birthday and he turned out pretty well! Just something to think about! I was thinking just yesterday that I was going to have one in full day Kindergarten (that's how they do it in the Big O) and one in preschool 2 mornings a week. I am truly going to clean my house (manicure), go grocery shopping alone (pedicure) and do laundry (go out for coffee). Call me! Love, Julianne