Sunday, January 13, 2008

Beer Snobs

We are what you'd consider "Beer Snobs", meaning we don't just drink any ol' beer just to catch a cheap buzz. In all my life I've never bought Bud Light. It's too Ghetto. Miller light is better, but we're snobs. John brews his own, so when we're not drinking some form of microbrew, we enjoy a good Sam Adams, Goose Island, or our fave German (warsteiner) and Irish (Smithwicks--pronounced SMITTICK'S!!) standards.

Although I fear the following photos are a prelude of bad things to come in the teenage years, please refrain from calling CPS. The bottles were empty and our in-house comedian thought he was funny. And to be honest, he was.
Mmmmm....He will totally be the one throwing a kegger when he's 16 or so. Jack will have to be the brains behind the operation, and he will have Mads bring her "hot friends". Somehow in the confusion he will wind up totally innocent I am sure. He's just that kind of guy.
Slainte!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.