Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Best Anniversary Gift Ever

Okay, so maybe not THE best gift ever. I still contend that my best gift I ever gave my husband was the whole "Mr. Beer" kit thing that steamrolled into his new 'Brewmaster" hobby, spiraling into turkey fryers, gravity thermometers, and hops in my fridge.

However, since this is our first anniversary in the new house, and we're not really gift givers to each other, I wanted something personal, decorative, and something that represented us.

Enter my friend Keri in Iowa, artista extraordinaire, and I got this coming my way

http://creativegeniusart.blogspot.com/2008/11/eat-drink-be-merry.html

How cool is this? It signifies not only our family, our time in Napa (Maddie was with us all along!), and will look great on the wall.

She takes custom orders by the way. If you're looking for something fun, unique, and totally you, I highly recommend her and her abilities.

I'm soooo excited.

And yes, I can post these on here because John doesn't read my blog, since there aren't any sports involved.

Sweet!

2 comments:

Weiss Women said...

Those are beautiful! How very special! An excellent idea!

Keri Speidel said...

thanks for the plug! You rock. I'm working on finding a box big enough and safe enough for these suckers....