Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Deck, Day One

I'm hoping these pics drown out your visions of my upcoming colonoscopy.

We are finally getting our deck. Here we are at the beginning of Day One. I didn't get blank back house photos, since the guys came early and I just wasn't ready for it. Plus, I think I have a few from when we first bought the house.
The header board already existed. The form to the left is new, and one of the first things they did today.

The very beginning....


Check out that lumber pile!



More lumber near the swing set. And now, what it looks like at the end of day one. Supposedly the guys are coming tomorrow, even though it's supposed to rain. We'll see.










The lumber pile looks to have grown, not shrunk.




You can almost envision the completed project from this angle.



Looking up from below.












Cool, huh?











1 comment:

gailiop said...

Jen you have a beautiful home! Can't wait to see pics of the completed deck!
Happy Thursday,
Gail