Monday, November 17, 2008

Hef is in da House!


I have a wonderful friend who has kept my daughter's closet quite full to overflowing for the past two years. And I'm not talking about Target clothes, (I'm not knocking them, just telling a story here), but she's given me BAGS and BAGS and BAGS of beautiful Children's Place, Gymboree, Fields, Macy's, Ralph Lauren, and even Strassberg clothes. I am so grateful and lucky and just over gushy with thanks that she is so generous.
Anywho, she also has an older son who is growing out of his jammies, and as you can see his bathrobe.
Jack won't take it off for anything. He's been sleeping with it on, wearing it with his Clone Trooper costume, and has generally fallen in love with it.
I love it too.
It's kinda like the Playboy mansion around here.

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

Haha! Just don't let him date more than one woman at a time. Who needs that really? It only complicates things and it never works out. Even Hef and Holly broke up.