Thursday, November 20, 2008

Deck Update

Underneath it all...













Looking from the small deck to the big deck. God is in the background watching.








Yes, we only painted the slats for the railings because those will be a pain in the spring. My mom hates the color. I don't care. Not her deck. Our contractor suggested using the slats as a two tone contrast point. Maybe....I'll have to ask my resident artist friend Keri.






Looking from big deck to small deck, and seeing all the worker man's toys.





Back view. Isn't it pretty! The stairs are my favorite.

3 comments:

Weiss Women said...

Well it won't be as much fun visiting next time without the triple barricade on the sliding door. But I guess it will do! It looks beautiful!

jen said...

Your daddy's heart can be still tonight. No more visions of flying, jumping, swinging, children out the patio door. Not to mention the ability to now open the above mentioned door. Ahhh I can now come over without having a panic attack!! WOOHOO
Jen

Anonymous said...

Awesome Deck! Love, C.