Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yup, I'm Prejudiced!

But really, aren't these kids darn cute? I took them for photos today and spent a bundle, but I figured I was due, since there are no formal Christmas or Easter photos. In fact, the last time I had a formal photo of the 3 of them done was last Easter. As you can see in the pics, Maddie did not like being with the boys. Oh well.

Enjoy some of my faves!!

He is looking more like his dad every day!

I ordered this one. He just looks happy. There's a certain sparkle in his eyes.
Look at her trying to get away. Typical. The lady tried to get me to order this. Um, why would I want such a true representation of their daily lives?
I love this one and ordered it. She's cute in the other ones too, but she just looks happiest here.

We have lots of face shots of her, otherwise I'd have gotten this one. Besides, I wanted to see how 'big' she was.

Cute little girl!
Handsome devil. Emphasis on devil.

Boys. About 2 seconds before they started arguing.
Ach! Such a grown up boy. I ordered this one of him.
Chillin.
Sweet face.
The ONLY one of the 3 of them I ordered. Look at poor solemn Sally in the middle. Oh well. It's sorta cute, right?


No comments: