Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Saddest Thing To See



Nate has breathing issues. Last week, I knew we need to refill our script for nebulizer meds and we went to the Doc. He wound up with ear infections in both ears and needing to be nebulized 3 times a day as needed. My mom and bro came over because I made some homemade soup and mom (Oma) had to help the little guy out.

Just looking at his face breaks your heart, but look at Oma...you can tell how loved the poor little guy is. I hate having to do it to him, but it helps.

I guess the easiest thing about parenting can be teaching them right from wrong, if you're consistent. Playing with them isn't so hard either. To me the hardest thing is "hurting" them, or making them uncomfortable "for their own good". How can making your child miserable be in their best interest, even if it is only for 8 minutes a pop? It is the saddest thing to have to go through...at least for now. Who knows what the future has in store????

No comments: