Thursday, September 14, 2006

Naughty Boys Need Love too...

Get your minds out of the gutters people! Jack had school today. Upon picking him up, I asked how school went. He promptly informed me that he was not listening and had to sit next to the teacher, so I ran back in the building to find out what he did. Bad behavior is not tolerated, but the teachers looked at me like I was crazy...Like, hello earth to you lady...he's 3 and was doing 3 year old things. We had a discussion about it later, and he kept asking if I was upset because he's a naughty boy. How do you stress that you still love them, naughtyness and all?

On another note...anyone read anything good lately? I'm almost done with my latest Barbara Kingsolver installment. Please don't suggest any sordid romances...I'd rather eat a pigs liver (and you all know how much I love pork!) I need a good book to read at 2 a.m. during the hour of life called "Fun with Nursing in the middle of the Night". The sad part is, Ms. Maddie is not bad. It's the boys who are up 2 and 3 times a night that's killing us. My 2007 new years resolution (aside from not getting pregnant) will be to sleep through the night once a month.

Oh, and since I'm into posting links lately, check this one out. It will be my boys in a couple of years I am sure... Cracks me up everytime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKXFqGUGdTk

No comments: