Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fairy Godmother--Part Deux


Today was my favorite niece's baptism...She's in the middle there. Isn't she cute? And, not to change the subject, but notice me in the snazzy(and slimming) black dress I borrowed from aforementioned friend proudly wearing my mother's day strand of pearls and matching earrings???

I am Brooke's Godmother, something I don't take lightly. My brother (to my right) is Godfather Number 1, and My sister's brother in law (to my left) is Godfather Number 2.

Being godmother means I get to do cool stuff for Miss B, not the least of which is by her fun, educational and NOISY toys (gotta have a little payback after 3 years). I have decided I will be Brookes Fairy Godmother...she and Maddie are going to be best buds...like sisters.

Being her Fairy Godmother means she may just get random mailings of chocolate to cheer her up...maybe after her first broken heart, maybe during finals week. Who knows?

What I do know is holidays are going to be a blast with 2 boys and 2 girls now in the family. Toys R US never saw Oma and Opa Coming!!! And I promise you dear Brooke, I will be a VERY good Fairy Godmother, and you won't have to share any sweets with your dad, or your Barbie's and Purple stuff with your mom. I promise!!!

2 comments:

jen said...

I NEVER looked that good in that dress! You are HOT! Oh yeah and the baby looks good too! My Godmother is the Bomb! She has taken me to Europe, California, Everywhere, like a fairy Godmother! She is my second mom, just like you will be for Brooke! You will be a great "fairy" Godmother, God bless you both!
Love
Jen

Weiss Women said...

You are WAY HOT!! Can't believe that you JUST had another baby! What a lucky baby your niece is to have you for a fairy godmother!