Sunday, September 24, 2006

My Fairy Godmother

I'd like to begin this blog with a short story. Bear with me if you will...

A Coworker, and good friend of mine once commented on how another coworker is her Fairy Godmother, and it's true. Said coworker takes care of other coworker in a most positvely wonderful way. One day I went into work for a regular Physical Therapy appointment while pregnant, and I noticed the Fairy Godmother giving my good friend a dark chocolate Dove Candy Bar. I exclaimed "Wow...Mary really is your fairy godmother."

At my next weekly appointment, Mary presented me with a Dove dark chocolate candy bar, "because she felt bad that she gave one to my friend and not me". By the way, Dove bars are delish, if you're wondering.

That being said, last week was a rough week at home. I was with the kids from 4:30 a.m. until about 7 p.m. Long days. Until I received the following in the mail.....





Yup, you guessed it, It was a package of dark chocolate m&m's from MY newly adopted fairy godmother. My friend is not happy that I've adopted Mary as such, but that's okay. Everyone needs a fairy godmother to give them a pick me up, and mine seemed to know just when, and how much I needed. She is wonderful, and I am so lucky!!!

The M&M's are quite yummy by the way. I have hiddent them, and they are officially MY candy stash. Keep out ye heathens!!!

No comments: