Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Flying Solo

I am on DAY 2 of flying solo with 3 kids, and so far so good. Granted, I'm exhausted, but at least in a few years they'll all be out of the house and in school, right?

Yesterday was Jack's first day of school, or rather a meet and greet the teacher for 1/2 an hour. It was awesome! He had been saying he didn't want to go, but once there, he was so excited to play in the room, and he didn't want to leave. Rock on! Now we'll see how it goes when I'm not there tomorrow, but if Tues. was any indication, we'll be all right.

Today Maddie had a Dr. appt. In 2 and 1/2 weeks, she's gained almost 2 lbs, and grown almost 2 inches. Apparently Breast Milk agrees with her. Fabulous.

Now, to get the kids fed and napped all at the same time. After that is accomplished, everyone may as well call me "Super Mom", but I'm not holding my breath!!

No comments: