Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Best of Friends

I am truly truly blessed. I am lucky enough to have friends who love me enough to arrange their entire day around helping me create baptism invitations for The Divine Miss M. In spite of what SHE had to do that day, which I'm sure could have been better spent. For this reason, she is Miss M's Godmother...We call her Super Nurse. She delivered all 3 of my children, and is like a personal therapist. I only wish I could be a better friend for her....

I am also lucky enough to have a friend who gives me all of her kids clothes, just because she's done with them. And when I asked for a snazzy something to wear to my nieces baptism today, she cleaned her closests to help me out. What a blessing to have 2 friends who would go to the ends of the earth for you...I hope they both know I'd do the same.

Thank you thank you thank you god for letting me share my life and memories with such wonderful women....

1 comment:

jen said...

We are the ones that are blessed. Thank YOU for being such a good person!
Love Ya
Jen