Thursday, April 03, 2008

Just finished...

Reading "A Thousand Splendid Suns". What a great book, so well written, and I really hated it. I feel like a dirty over privileged American, but I feel a little more educated on human drama at least. It's a good book, a page turner, but don't expect a feel good story. Makes my life seem very inconsequential.

On another note, triathalon training is going well, but I have no computer to blog about it. Stealing time on John's work computer is a headache, so I try to reserve it for replying to e-mails and contacting friends new and old.

We are very busy here, but if anyone wants to call, a human female voice pumping me sunshine is always welcome!

1 comment:

Keri Speidel said...

I'm totally jealous now. 1. You got to read an adult book from cover to cover 2. You get to train for a traithlon (which I am TRYING to do this summer)

Lonnie said you were a swimmer...got any triathlon swimming tips? Mine would be a sprint triathlon by the way :)