Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Zoo Day!

It was FINALLY nice enough to start our monthly zoo trips. Here's a brief recap of the day in photos. You can't really tell, but Nate's cheeks are pink, pink pink, thanks to really fair skin, and sun/wind burn. I LOVE it!

Watering plants in the family play zoo....

Maddie the gardner.
Maddie runs from random waterbottle spraying.
Jack pets a Gecko aptly named "Freckles".

My favorite shot of the day. Baby hand. Cool.
Jack has wings.
Nate flies. Superman helps.
Nesting.
Taking care of his 'egg babies'.
Jack played photog in the Living Coast. Do you see the fish behind me?


More Jack as photog. Half my head is missing. It's too big and not very smart anyway. Good riddance. I look hideously pale otherwise. Gross.
Here fishy, fishy, fishy!
So, in the living coast, there's this "waterfall" thing where you stand under plexiglass and the water 'crashes' into you.
Maddie hates this part of the zoo.

It was an awesome day! I took the kiddos myself, but wouldn't mind a companion next time! Any takers?

No comments: