Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sexy Back and Naked Bongos

I can't help it. I love this Justin Timberlake song. When you are breastfeeding at 3am for the 6th time of the night watching bad videos on VH1 and it comes on, it's like a mantra....I'm bringing Sexy Back...I'll let you whip me if I misbehave... It just makes breastfeeding entertaining for about 4 minutes, plus it's got a great beat.

Let me also add on here while I'm thinking of it that if I could party with any celebrity it would totally be Matthew McConaughy (ignore the spelling!). Honestly, who couldn't have a good time with a dude who tokes up and plays naked bongos? Not to mention, I recently read an article where he partied in Costa Rica and the natives there thought he was a gas. Whoo Hooing and yucking it up for hours on end drunk as a skunk. Those who criticize his antics apparently don't know how to go out with the fun drunk guy and have a good time.

As for myself, an introduction and a tall cold one for the both of us would be just fine. I may forget that I'm a prototypical suburban housewife for a little while...Now, to find my own set of Bongos............

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

If there is anything good about night time nursing it is that you get to watch all of the good tv that we "try" and keep from our kids during the day. Alas, eventually she will sleep through the night and you will miss your MTV. Well maybe not...miss your MTV that is!
love, Julianne