Friday, August 04, 2006

Bad Mom/ Computer deficient

I was told by my 3 year old before the digital clock on the stove read 6:20 a.m. that I am, in fact a "bad mom". Not only that, but "You are a mean lady who should go live in the castle", by which I am assuming he meant I bear an uncanny likeness to The Wicked Witch of the West. The reason for all the drama? He had wet thru his pullup that he only wears overnight, and I was trying to put him in dry clothes. Heaven help the mom who makes the 3 year old take off the Superman Jammies!! This entire incident of course, was the ego boost of the day, and things went swimmingly from there.

Today was better than yesterday though, too many tests on baby girl, who is absolutely fine, just small for her gestational age. I got a great face shot of her via an "emergency" ultrasound, and she looks like Nate, I swear. I also had it triple confirmed that yes, it is still a girl. The ultrasound was exciting, she was sticking out her tongue and moving like crazy! Can't wait to meet her, 13 days until the due date, and counting....August 17th (or before) here I come!

Yesterday was too long to comment on, but I have to own up to the fact that when the fill in for my regular Doc who is out of town expressed concern that "I'm still measuring small, ultrasound looks good...but we want to run a non-stress test" I wasn't worried. In fact, the NST was relaxing in that I got to sit in a hospital bed in a QUIET room by myself and watch bad bad bad daytime t.v. and doze. She did swimmingly by the way....passed with more than flying colors.

Getting back to today though...I'm sitting here, trying to figure out my NEW birthday camera, and I'm getting there, but I cannot figure out how to put pictures on this blog. It keeps saying there's an error in the upload. I've got some great ones of Little Man scarfing down Pizza...the 8th wonder of the world if it were up to him! They're really cute pics too!! I am not a techie, never claim to be, but DAMN this is frustrating!

No comments: