Monday, August 14, 2006

It's GO TIME!!

I got the call from the hospital today....Baby Girl Crick is making her grand arrival tomorrow, Tuesday, August 15, hopefully in the early afternoon. The stars aligned, we got lucky and got on the schedule, and we will have a fantabulous nurse taking care of us for 2 days. I am so tired I've forgotten how to be excited, but I did get weepy thinking that after tomorrow Nate will no longer be my baby. I loved having him as my baby for a while, he's been very, very good at it. Jack is really going to be the "big kid" and the boys bachelor days are coming to a close.

A little shout out to my sister...she's WAY too organized for being a mom, but she came up today and helped me get the baby's room together. The boys were terrors for a bit, but my bro got them out while we got a lot accomplished. Actually, to give credit where it's due, she got a lot accomplished. I was kinda useless, but I let her do her thing, and the room looks awesome. Way to go little sistah!! A million and ten thank yous.

So gang, wish us luck, and the next time I write, I will have a daughter!!! A little being in the house who WON'T pee on the seats, and will put the lid (I said lid, not seat) down when she's done. Now THIS is progress!!

3 comments:

Weiss Women said...

Congratulations!! Good luck with everything, I will be praying for all of you! Can't wait to see pictures!
love, Julianne

Anonymous said...

How exciting to wake up and read that TODAY is the Day! You're in great hands so everything will be fine.
Uncle Bob and I will be thinking of you all.
Kisses!!
Aunt Eileen

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm two days late! What did I miss?!