Friday, August 25, 2006

My Pretty Walls

Wednesday John had a Dr. appt. at 8:30 a.m., so I was left solo with all 3 mini-John's for a few hours. I decided to clean up a bit. Why, I am still not sure, Lately it's so pointless to even try. Anyway, I was down in the basement doing something productive, Nate was in his high chair eating, and Jack was coloring. With Markers. On my wall. Of course, I didn't know about the wall part until he called me up by telling me to "Come and See your pretty walls mommy"! These were not the nice Crayola washables either, and nothing got out the big green circle on my mustard colored wall. Mr. Clean's magic eraser dimmed it a bit because it took off some paint as well. I am dreading John going back to work. Call a wrecking crew because the house may just fall down around us....

And the preschool countdown starts...11 days 11 days 11 days....

No comments: