Friday, May 02, 2008

She Might Possibly be the True Love of My Life


For real, who else is so unapologetic about using 8 sticks of butter per dish? Her stuff tastes good, and homey, and very saturated fatty, but once in a while, don't we all need some good southern lovin ya'll?
I love how excited she gets when she tastes her own food. Doesn't she practice before she's on camera? She loves what she does, the relationship she has with butter and the food it creates is pure and genuine bliss. She's happy and totally loaded.
I know, I know. I try to be healthy and workout and do a triathlon. But if that gig doesn't work out, I'm totally gonna put on some Paula, make somethin' delish, and laugh at all the skinny people running 5k's.
Sigh....

2 comments:

jen said...

I'm in baby I love Paula Dean!! She can add as much butter as she wants as long as she's cookin' for me!! You can't help but to laugh when you watch her!!
By the way, I already laugh at all the skinny people running 5k's!!!!
Jen

Anonymous said...

I love this woman! I need to get her book. She supposedly wrote an autobiography - so thanks for the reminder! I always know to put butter on my grocery list when I'm planning a Paula Deen recipe! She is my Aretha Franklin of cooking! Yay her!