Wednesday, March 07, 2007

SICK SICK SICK

I haven't been able to post in a while. To borrow my dad's phrase, our computer took a shit. The only problem is, it took a shit with all my baby's pictures on the hard drive that is unrecoverable. Her hospital photos...gone. First Christmas, gone. Baptism, gone. Yes, I should have backed them up, and nobody can beat me up about that more than myself, so I don't need a lecture on that. But, it makes me sick to know those memories are lost...or by some estimations lost for a fee of $2K.

What kind of mother does that? Already the child is neglected being number three, and now I can never forgive myself for what is lost.

I am truly heartbroken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey I am so so sorry...

Anonymous said...

The third and last kid always gets shit on... trust me, I know.