Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tiny and Mighty

Maddie went into the Dr. again. She's snotty and nasty and after he cleaned the wax out of her ears, he decided she was fine, just in need of a decongestant. So I opted to get her those elusive 6 month shots.

I discovered on his computer program, that at her 6 month visit, she was in the 3rd percentile for weight. At this point in time, she's all the way up to the 7th percentile. I'm so used to the boys...Jack I know was always in the 99th for height and 90th for weight. Little miss is only in the SEVENTH percentile. YIKES!

Anyway, the nurse comes in to give her the shots with a nurse friend. After one shot, they had to go get ANOTHER nurse to help hold her down. That means me, 2 nurses holding, and one administering/holding down a peanut. Yup, she's pretty darn strong. That's awesome, I love it!!! She's gotta have something to hold onto to stand up to her brothers. GO MADDIE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is a crick you know... through and through. Just look at her aunt. if she turns you lose her.