Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Our Newest Trick

Nate has figured out how to get out of the crib, so in the last 20 minutes of writing, I've had to run upstairs and throw him back into bed about 6 times. He even woke up the baby, so now I have her and her sleepless self to contend with.

Granted, it took him 6 months longer to figure this out than Jack did, but I'm not ready for him to get a big boy bed. It's so funny that Jack was this same age and HAD to get one since Nate was on his way, but to me, Nate is so much more of a baby. Or maybe I just want to keep him that way.

I'm sure Maddie isn't far behind, as everytime she wakes up and I go in to check on her she's standing in the crib having herself a party. She is too tiny to want to be so big!

What happened to my sweet little babies?
: (

No comments: