Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Light at the End...

Thanks Aunt Eileen, for reading my blog, and calling me the other day. She wanted to reassure me that she knows all will work out in regards to my photos. I'm a positive person, and things will work out for the best. It made me feel good to think that others view me as a positive person. I hope I give people the impression that I am positive, I don't really like to think negative things. What's the point?

The light at the end of the tunnel is that John realized he backed up the computer August 26th, meaning I have my baby's hospital photos. At this point, I'm missing everything else, but at least there were others who took photos, or we made a video of it (Jack's Thanksgiving program). Our pics may be findable still, but if not, I have the few that were the most important at least.

And so, I am on the mend.

No comments: