Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Crawling


It just seems as if this little peanut, who at 6 months doesn't even weigh in at 14lbs yet is too small to be crawling. But, ALMOST crawling she is...basically doing the army crawl.
Today while I was vacuuming upstairs she was trying her darndest to get up there with me. She had 2 arms and one leg up on the bottom step when she kinda did this rolling backwards thing. Then she got mad, but I was okay with that. She's too tiny to be going up stairs yet, isn't she?
She wants so bad to be so big like her brothers, and I find that painful beyond belief. Soon enough we'll be saying "bye bye baby" because she'll be a maniac toddler and into everything and I'll only have the millions of pictures I've taken to remember when she was just a wee little thing.
It makes me so, so sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude... shes just chillin in this picture. This is awesome. she is her father.