Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Oh, But I did

Going back to my previous lost picture post. In church on Sunday, during the time we're supposed to offer up our joys and concerns, I very seriously raised my hand (after about 3 OLD people said their friends cousin's nieces were having surgery) and asked the congregation to pray about my lost photos. A collective gasp went through the Sanctuary, and I'm willing to bet that every mother in attendence at the service wanted to cry for me.

One girl raised her hand and gave me hope, her husband may be able to help. We tried, to no avail.

Yet, you never know who has heard your heart break, or your plea for help.

John was incredulous that I actually raised that up for prayers in church. I don't care. People raise up prayers for people they don't even know. Pray for me and my broken heart.

You never know who can help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a nerd