Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hill Billy Smores

You have to do it naked, of course. Isn't she pretty, beard and all?










Sometimes, when Graham crackers and that kind of stuff is on sale, I buy them. And sometimes, when we don't have a fire going and the grill has been turned off I make hillbilly s'mores-for you uninitiated, that's smores made either on the stove (if I feel super duper festive, and find a need to play with fire), OR melted in the microwave.





I love summer. I love the heat-since I am always so cold. I can't wait for menopause, just so that I can have a few hot flashes and just feel normal, since I'm sure they won't be hot flashes for me. I love summertime activities, and being outside all day every day. I love taking my kids on random road trips, even though I know most of my friends find this to be crazy. I love giving them experiences to meet new people and learn how to adapt (Look out Omaha, here we come!). And it will all be good.



I love the down time. I love the chocolate face.



No comments: