Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I Have Babies!

Somehow, my garden seeds have sprouted. I think mostly the cucumbers and zucchinis are growing, which is a good thing. Enjoy my latest photos!

From my hanging basket I bought from the boyscouts. The other hanging basket.


Peeking thru.
Is this a pansy?

My herbs, my growing basil.

I used fresh rosemary Saturday when Jen and I cooked our Montreal Chicken recipe. It smelled so good, and a taste of it was awesome!

I think I'm going to try a mint julep recipe...if I can find one. Otherwise, I'm hoping it eventually warms up enough for iced tea, complete with ice and fresh mint.


The garden.


Growing tomato vine.


Baby Bell Peppers! Yay!


My protective marigold.


Maybe a framer?


So far, the bunnies have been kept at bay.


More babies!!! I THINK these are cucumbers, and I think technically I'm supposed to separate them, but my grandmother who grew up on farms told me not to disturb it. She said my Pa would do it kinda like this and then let it just grow, so I'm following the Old Folks' wisdom on this one.
Aaaand...since I'm growing a bajillion and 3 tomato plants, I'd LOVE any homemade spaghetti sauce recipes! Or any other fresh tomato sauce based recipe! Send them along!













No comments: