Sunday, February 04, 2007

Credit where It's Due

I have to give the man credit. It seems as though I've been husband bashing a bit much lately, although my last post wasn't really bashing him, it was more the 4 Male uroligists at the practice and their protocol for surgical procedures. Apparently they don't work with many 5months postpartem moms of 3....

Anyway, yesterday while I was at work, he did all the laundry (and even put it away), which includes stripping the beds (I do it every week due to asthma and allergies) and re-making the beds.

He also did our taxes and cleaned the kitchen.

What a guy!

(I have to add here that he only had 1 kid and not 3 as the boys stayed with my mom, and it's amazing what you can get done when you don't have to chase after them. How did we EVER think 1 was hard?)

Again...what a guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's what I'm talking about! Way to go!