Monday, February 19, 2007

The Jenny and John That I know...


Apparently, the old fuddy duddy married Jenny and John are not quite as fun as the "We Party Like Rock Stars" Jenny and John. As Matt (the Best man at our wedding, marrying the Bride's Best Friend in June) snapped our photos he said "Now, There's the Jenny and John that I know and love."

Yes, we still got it...That "Fun" gene. STill in us, despite 3 kids and 6 years of marriage later, we're still cool to hang with. Rock on!!
At our finest.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure but your man might be trying to cope a feel in that middle picture! Again...good for you!

Anonymous said...

cool to hang with....really???

Crazy Mom said...

Cop a feel? I wish. I think Mr. Jaeger Bomb was just trying to find anything and hold onto it so he didn't fall over at that point in the evening....
:-)
(Nothing Breakfast at Mickey D's didn't cure the next day of course).

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.