Thursday, November 09, 2006

Weekly Lessons

Though it is only Thursday, I thought I'd write down a few things I've learned this week:

1. When Jack tells me he is going to "play doctor" at school with the girls, he and I have very different views on what it means to "play doctor".

2. Madilynn does not like baked Tostitos tortilla chips.

3. Madilynn does not like Extreme Cheddar Goldfish Crackers.

4. Madilynn does not like honey flavored Teddy Grahams.

5. It doesn't count as a first solid food if the 16 month old is shoving said food at the 2 month old.

6. Nathan really will bump his head on everything not padded.

7. My children occasionally find it amusing to skip their naps. I disagree with them on this subject.

8. I refuse to "agree to disagree" about aforementioned subject.

9. Jack loves Christmas music almost as much as I do.

10. My children's unending happiness really isn't my problem, now is it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should just stop eating... well, if mom and dad have anything to say, maybe you should start. lol