Sunday, November 05, 2006

OH! The pain of it!!!

I have not been to yoga in a loooong time. I went today after church. I am going to be so so so so sore tomorrow. I'm already sore now. Oh. My. Gosh.

If you don't hear from me for a few days, it's probably because I am lying immobile somewhere (I'd like to think bed, but HA! to that happening) unable to even turn my head because I was massaging my insides using Ujahi (spelling?) breathing. How creepy is that? "Let's massage our internal organs using good breaths". Uh, what??? I love yoga, I do, and I usually feel better afterwards, but please don't tell me I'm massaging my insides.

Anyways, I'd prefer laying on a warm table with someone massaging my tense neck and back...you know, massaging my outsides......

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

Yeah! Yoga! I have been doing 2 classes of it a week for that last couple of months and my body feels so much different. I feel stronger and more relaxed. It is a lovely combination! Don't stop going! A nice external massage is always nice too! They offer that at my gym...maybe I need to look into that!