Saturday, January 31, 2009

We're goin' To Diiisney, We're Going to Diiiisney!

I am psyched for this trip, coming the last weekend in April. We have it all planned out, and with the stay 4 days and get 3 free option, plus not paying for Maddie, we have saved up more than enough. The kids don't know...so if you see them, don't mention it. I can't handle four months of: "Are we going to Disneyworld today?"

Highlights:
We're staying at the Carribean resort (courtesy of GREAT reviews from friends who stayed there) but "upgraded" to the room that looks like a pirate ship.

Maddie and I are getting to do 2 princessy character meals, one with all of them, and one in Cinderella's castle.

We are also going to have a meal with the Little Einsteins, and another with Chef Mickey and Pals.

I've been told I have 4 months to learn my camera.

I'm so ready.

(although any tips and pointers ARE appreciated!)

3 comments:

Keri Speidel said...

...take me with you

NYST8OM said...

I love it there! The pirate room sounds so cool. Can;t wait to see the pro-shots. Now you're on the hook.

jen said...

http://www.craftfancy.com/calendar.html
next week the craft store is having a digital photography class. I took photo 1 and photo 2 there and I learned a lot about my camera. YOu should look into it!
Jen