Sunday, January 25, 2009

Movie Quotes

Because I have nothing better to do, and I'm procrastinating cleaning the floors while I listen to the freakishly cool workout cd I made for Cheryl, I made a quiz for you. Like name that tune....name that movie.

1.) "Alright, alright alright. I keep gettin' older, and the girls stay the same age."

2.) "Brother's don't shake hands...brother's gotta hug!"

3.) " Oh it's all right...From one dog to another, I say."

4.) "You have bin errrased."

5.) "I been workin' here at the D.Q. for about, um... eight months? Seven? I don't know, somethin' like that, it's fun. Just do the cones... make sundaes, make Blizzards, 'n... put stuff on 'em, 'n... see a lot of people come in, a lot of people come to the D.Q... burgers... ice cream... anything, you know? Cokes... just drive in and get a Coke, if you're thirsty. "

6.)" Leslie and I have an amazing relationship and it's very physical, he still pushes all my buttons. People say 'oh but he's so much older than you' and you know what, I'm the one having to push him away. We have so much in common, we both love soup and snow peas, we love the outdoors, and talking and not talking. We could not talk or talk forever and still find things to not talk about. !"

7.) "Affleck, you the *bomb* in Phantoms yo! "

8.) "Why don't they ever bring back or remake good shows, like 'BJ and the Bear.' Now there's a concept I can't get enough of, a man and his monkey."

9.) "Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come"

10.) "Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know I'm training to become a cage fighter."

11.) "Put him in a body bag Johnny!"

12.) "You see the salt on this pretzel? Look at the stars. Some people, they say the stars are billions and billions of tons of hot gas. But I think maybe, maybe it's just God's salt. And God's just waiting to eat us. "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, are you going to post a key for these? I know a couple, but am curious of the others. C.