Monday, January 26, 2009

Playing with My Camera

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new Christmas Camera. That being said, I need a tutorial (visual and with an actual USER, not just in the book. I can read, but I learn better by hands on teaching.) Some new Camera pics so far....

Naked baby. Of course.
Nate planning his assault on Jack's Lego thingy.
I swear to God in heaven my son did this all on his own. Every last Lego brick, except for the couple that I had to secure in place. How cool is this thing???



Eat your hearts out, 8 and up guideline makers!!!

I don't know what it is, but it's from Star Wars, and it shoots, pretty much like everything else in the house.


I personally HATE Legos. I can't do them, since my visual spatial capabilities are the size of a pin head, but my verbal skills take over my whole brain.
I'll be that explains a lot to a lot of people.



No comments: